The Timex T Series Collection draws on the Company’s 155 year heritage, focusing on stylish simplicity and contemporary details. These beautifully designed stainless steel timepieces are engraved on the case back with “1854″ – The year Waterbury Clock Company was founded.
The Chronograph has a 42mm case, which is a nice change from the 46-54mm watches that I’ve been wearing lately! If you’ve got smaller wrists like me, you’ll appreciate the smaller size..
- INDIGLO Night-Light with Night-Mode
- Chronograph Measures to 1/20th Second
- Date Feature
- Stainless Steel Case
- Nylon Canvas Strap
- Water-Resistant to 100 meters
The T Series Chronograph has bold and sleek style that is perfect for the summer and fall. And the best part? The watch only costs $150!
How would you like to win a Timex T Series Chronograph of your very own?
Timex has generously given us a watch to give away to one of our lucky readers, and we’re giving you FIVE different ways that to enter. The more ways you enter, the better your chances of winning!
Here’s the different ways you can enter:
- Like Guys Gab on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/GuysGab
- Follow Guys Gab on Twitter – http://twitter.com/GuysGab
- Subscribe to the Guys Gab Daily Digest – http://bit.ly/qHMuEN
- Leave a comment telling us how much you love Guys Gab.
- Tweet the following message: @GuysGab is giving away a Timex T Series Chronograph watch! http://bit.ly/qL9SLb
Remember to leave a seperate comment for each entry method you choose! The winner will be announced at Noon EST on Wednesday August 10th.