As a lifelong music enthusiast, I’m always interested in checking out new bands when they come through town. Unfortunately, sometimes I’ll hear about a concert after the fact, which really sucks.
If that’s ever happened to you, you need to check out Thrillcall, a live music app for music discovery and exclusive localized “Flash” offers in major cities. It lets you know what music is on tap tonight in your area, alerts you to upcoming shows, and it also provides exclusive offers that can be purchased directly through the mobile app with just a couple of clicks.
This video shows you how the Thrillcall app works:
There are two main components to Thrillcall:
- A listing of tonight’s music (cited as most accurate and comprehensive in the business by LiveNation in 2009 and selected by Myspace)
- Exclusive offers (VIP, backstage passes, drink vouchers) to live shows in major cities such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago
The app includes all shows happening in your city, music previews, maps, social features and easy purchase.
And unlike other services, Thrillcall works directly with venues and artists in major cities to provide exclusive offers, such as back stage passes, VIP tickets – something that adds to the concert experience.
Here are just a few of the upcoming exclusives offered through Thrillcall:
- 4/19 Thee Oh Sees at Brick and Mortar (SF) – sold exclusively through Thrillcall
- 4/20 Amon Tobin at Le Poisson Rouge (NY)
- 4/20 Transit/Seahaven/Yount Statues/All Get Out at The Roxy (LA)
Pretty awesome, right? So what are you waiting for, head on over to Thrillcall.com and get started today!