Amazon just announced that its Black Friday event will start on Friday, November 17th, giving customers more days to shop than last year’s event, and featuring some of the lowest prices of the year so far on select products from popular brands like YETI, Peloton, LEGO, Lancôme, Ruggable, IT Cosmetics, BISSELL, Le Creuset, and many more. Customers will be sure to find something for everyone on their holiday shopping list.
But it doesn’t stop there. Amazon will continue to spread the joy of seasonal savings through its Cyber Monday weekend event from Saturday, November 25th through Monday, November 27th, with even more deals from top brands like Casper, Ninja, Helly Hansen, and CeraVe, so customers can continue to save on great gifts throughout the weekend.
New deals will drop as often as every five minutes during select periods throughout the deal events, so you should come back often to find new deals to check off your holiday shopping list. To find the most up-to-date deals during the events, visit amazon.com/blackfriday and amazon.com/cybermonday.
Find Something for Everyone on Your List
Customers can start their holiday shopping with the Top 100-ish gift picks to find popular and trending products, check out Customers’ Most-Loved gifts for highly-rated gift ideas across toys, home products, and electronics, and scroll Inspire on the Amazon app and Shop by Interest to see shoppable photos & videos created by influencers, other customers, and brands.
Amazon also makes it easy for customers to find deals they’re interested in with personalized recommendations. Find personalized deals on products previously purchased with the Buy Again deals feed and on items previously saved to lists and get deal recommendations based on browsing history with Keep Shopping For.
Customers can also get personalized deal notifications from Alexa up to 24 hours in advance on eligible items within their wish lists, carts, or Saved for Later lists. Customers can keep an eye on personalized deals throughout the season by saying, ”Alexa, what are my deals?” They can also ask Alexa to remind them of deals once they are live, or ask Alexa to make a purchase when a deal is available by saying, “Alexa, buy it for me.”
‘Tis the Season for Savings
From November 17 thru November 27, customers can expect deep discounts across categories including electronics, toys, home, fashion, beauty, and Amazon devices. Below is just a small sample of deals customers can find throughout the deal events:
Black Friday Deals
- Save up to $400 on select De’Longhi coffee and espresso machines
- Save $100 on the Sony ZV-1F Vlog camera
- Save up to 70% on select Amazon devices and bundles including Echo Pop with free smart bulb bundles, Ring Video Doorbell with Echo Show 5 (3rd Gen) bundles, eero Pro 6E mesh Wi-Fi Systems, and Luna Gaming Controllers; and up to 50% on select new devices including Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire HD 10 Kids and Kids Pro tablets, Echo Pop Kids Marvel’s Avengers, and Blink Outdoor 4 (4th Gen)
- Save up to 50% on select NERF products
- Save up to 50% on select IT Cosmetics skincare and makeup
- Save up to 44% on select Ninja kitchen appliances
- Save up to 43% on select Shark hair care products
- Save up to 42% on BISSELL Little Green, CrossWave, and HydroSteam vacuums
- Save up to 33% on select Le Creuset Dutch ovens and cookware
- Save up to 30% on select Lancôme makeup, skincare, and fragrance
- Save up to 30% on Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, Guide, accessories, and apparel
- Save up to 30% on select Barbie dolls and playsets, and on select LEGO sets and building toys from Magna-Tiles
- Save up to 30% on select Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars toys, apparel, bedding, and décor
- Save up to 30% on select Dyson vacuums and air purifiers (November 22-27)
- Save 30% on Blake Lively’s Betty Buzz Sparkling Soda
- Save up to 29% on select Kindle e-readers including Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Paperwhite for Kids, and Kindle (2022)
- Save 25% on Ruggable x Sarrah and Verena washable rugs
- Save up to 20% on Blueland’s plastic-free dishwasher tablets
Cyber Monday Deals
- Save up to 46% on select Instant Pot kitchen appliances
- Save up to 45% on HeyDude including Amazon exclusive styles
- Save up to 37% on select Vitamix blenders, and on select KitchenAid mixers and kitchen appliances
- Save up to 35% on select Amazon devices including Echo Studio, Amazon Fire TV 55″ Omni QLED Series 4K UHD smart TV, and the all-new Fire HD 10 tablet, and get the lowest price ever on Kindle Scribe Essentials Bundles
- Save up to 30% on select Casper mattresses
- Save up to 30% on select Nespresso coffee machines
- Save up to 30% on select Fisher-Price toys
- Save up to 30% on select Amazon exclusive La Roche-Posay skincare bundles, on select Anastasia Beverly Hills products, on select Living Proof products, on select Burt’s Bees skincare and gifts, and on select OPI nail treatments and colors
- Save up to 30% on select Amazon exclusive men’s, women’s, and kids’ fashion from Amazon Essentials and Simple Joys by Carter’s
- Save up to 25% on select Lemme by Kourtney Kardashian Barker products
- Save up to 20% on select Ninja premium bakeware, and on select Breville espresso machines
- Save up to 20% on select Le Domaine by Brad Pitt products, on select Kérastase hair care, and on select CeraVe skincare and Amazon exclusive skincare sets
- Save up to 15% on select essie nail polishes and sets
Unwrap Even More Savings this Holiday Season
- Buy with Prime: This Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Prime members can get a head start on gift shopping with deals beyond amazon.com with Buy with Prime—a new benefit that allows millions of U.S.-based Prime members to shop directly from merchants’ online stores with the convenient and trusted experience they expect from Amazon—including fast, free delivery, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns on eligible orders. Holiday deals include up to 50% off select items from Gabb, up to 40% off select items from Briogeo and Sherpani, and up to 30% off select items from Bare Minerals. Shop holiday deals and more at buywithprime.amazon.com/shoppers.
- Sign up for Invite-only deals: Starting November 13, Prime members can sign up for Invite-only deals on select products expected to sell out this holiday season, including 65% off Blink Outdoor Security 2-Camera System, 57% off Citizen Men’s Eco Drive Sport Luxury Endeavor Watch, and 25% off Star Wars Limited Edition Echo Dot Stands. Shop deals from across a range of popular brands and categories by signing up for Invite-only deals to purchase products at an exclusive deal price. If selected, Prime members will be notified via email and a push notification on a rolling basis November 19 through November 22 with instructions on how to purchase the item. Prime members who are not selected will also be notified via email by November 22. To sign up for Invite-only deals, visit www.amazon.com/inviteonlyprimedeals.
- Earn more with Amazon Store Card and Prime Visa: From November 21 through 27, customers can get a $100 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Store Card, and from November 17 through December 4, Prime members can get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for a Prime Visa. Prime cardmembers also earn 5% back every day on amazon.com purchases with an eligible Prime membership, and from November 17 through 27, Prime members with a Prime Visa or Prime Store Card can earn an extra 1% back (for a total of 6% back) on their orders when they select No-Rush Shipping at checkout. Visit amazon.com/storecard and amazon.com/primevisa to learn more.
- Save big in Amazon Fresh stores: From November 15 through November 28, customers can enjoy 15% off in-store purchases of $50+ and Prime members can enjoy 25% off in-store purchases of $50+ from Amazon Fresh (terms apply).
- Enjoy fast, free delivery: U.S. Prime members can rely on Amazon to make life easier with free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery on tens of millions of items and, as always, choose the delivery option that best suits their needs this holiday season. Same-Day Delivery is currently available to customers in more than 90 U.S. metro areas. Prime members can also find their closest Amazon Locker or Counter for a convenient, secure, and free delivery, or choose a delivery day preference with Amazon Day.
Forget about fighting the crowds this Black Friday and instead get all of your holiday shopping done from the convenience of home with Amazon!