Guys Gab is a popular men’s lifestyle site that has entertained readers since launching back in February of 2011. While our founder Sujeet Patel spent his formative years reading magazines like Maxim, FHM, Details and others, he could no longer relate to them at this stage of his life.
So he decided to set out on his own and create his own online magazine, one that would give guys what they really want, namely articles about cars, technology, movies, music, TV, sports, girls, fitness, travel, product reviews, and more!
Clearly, we had struck a nerve, as the site took off like wildfire, growing to nearly half a million readers in just the first six months. And that was all without the help of Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, strictly organic growth. Pretty impressive, right?
With the popularity of Guys Gab came a number of opportunities. Over the years, we’ve gotten to drive some amazing cars, visit exotic locales around the globe, and meet celebrities galore (including one guy who walked on the moon). Needless to say, it’s been a pretty surreal ride!
If you’re new to the site, you’ll definitely want to check out some of these cool adventures that we’ve been fortunate enough to take part in over the years:
- We Put BFGoodrich’s All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires To The Ultimate Test In Baja
- Attending My First Formula 1 Race With Shell And Scuderia Ferrari
- If You’re A Fan Of Jack Daniel’s, You’ve Got To Make The Pilgrimage To Lynchburg
- Getting My Desperado On At The Old Spice #SmellEm Dude Ranch Retreat
- There’s A Summer Camp For Grown-Ups, And It’s Just As Awesome As It Sounds
- A Ferrari-Filled Weekend In Daytona At The Finali Mondiali
- Las Vegas Has Lots More To Offer Than Just Gambling And Buffets
- Volvo’s 360c Autonomous Concept Is An Exciting Glimpse Into The Future
- The BMW M School Is About As Much Fun As You Can Have On Four Wheels
- We Went Behind-The-Scenes At Domino’s HQ In Michigan
- A Booze-Fueled Trip Through Ukraine With Global Spirits
- I Just Came Back From The Final Four In San Antonio, And It Was Incredible!
- Channeling Our Inner Steve McQueen In The 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
- The 2019 Ford GT Carbon Series Stole The Show At SEMA
- Captain Morgan Launches All-New ‘Cannon Blast’ Shot With A BOOM!
- A Track Day With The 2016 Ford Focus RS And The Stig
Yeah, our job doesn’t suck. 🙂
That said, our commitment is to create content to help our fellow man stay informed and up to date on what’s happening. We love introducing our readers to fresh, exciting and unique brands, and we would love to collaborate with brands that share the same values.
Thanks for visiting Guys Gab, and we hope that you’ll come back soon!