Get excited people, because Häagen-Dazs is introducing a new booze-infused ice cream line, with 7 delicious combinations to choose from. The Spirits Collection includes five indulgent ice cream flavors, a new cookie square and a decadent non-dairy option.
“The Spirits Collection was expertly crafted to offer new, extraordinary ways to indulge. Each flavor is perfect to pair with your favorite cocktail, elevate a boozy float or simply enjoy on its own,” said Rachel Jaiven, Häagen-Dazs Brand Manager.
The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection includes:
- Irish Cream Brownie: Rich Irish Cream-infused ice cream is folded together with chocolate brownie pieces and a decadent fudge swirl
- Rum Tres Leches: A Latin American inspired indulgence, smooth white rum-infused ice cream pairs with thick ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle: A classic pairing: creamy vanilla bean ice cream is studded with chocolate truffles and finished with a spicy bourbon swirl
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: A pub-inspired indulgence: Stout infused chocolate ice cream with notes of toasted malt is studded with chocolaty covered pretzels and decadent fudge swirls
- Bourbon Praline Pecan: Raise a spoon to lusciously smooth bourbon ice cream infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the intense crunch of praline pecans
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee: Sweet black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces are folded into nutty Amaretto-infused non-dairy frozen dessert
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares: Chocolate cookie topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream dipped in coated in rich dark chocolate
Unfortunately, the booze-infused ice cream won’t actually get you drunk (or even the slightest bit tipsy), as they contain less than 0.5% alcohol. But you will still get the flavor profile of the liquors in them, so you can indulge freely.
The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection is making its way to freezer aisles nationwide and will be widely available by April 2019. All flavors are available in 14 oz. cartons (and in a 3-ct. package for the Cookie Square) at a suggested retail price of $5.29.
If you live near a Häagen-Dazs shop, you can also stop in starting on March 1 for select Spirits flavors available in a cup, cone, sundae or premium milkshake.
Mmm, the Spirts Collection can’t get here soon enough! 🍨