Who doesn’t love Little Debbie snacks, am I right? For me, I’m all about their Oatmeal Creme Pies, Swiss Rolls, and Fudge Rounds, and the Cosmic Brownies are pretty great as well!
Now, Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie are collaborating to put a cold and creamy twist on some of their iconic treats, with seven new snack cake-inspired ice cream flavors that debut at Walmart stores this week!
The seven flavors are:
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
The pints will retail at $2.50 each at Walmart stores nationwide, and unlike the wildly popular Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream, which was only available for the holiday season, all seven flavors will be available year-round. 😋
Which flavor are you most excited to try??