Krispy Kreme thinks Buddy the Elf would agree that doughnuts fall into the main food groups for elves. So they’ve partnered with Warner Bros. DGCP to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the family-favorite holiday classic Elf to bring you sleigh-loads of delicious fun this holiday season with their first-ever Elf Holiday Doughnut Collection!
Beginning November 24th for a limited time at participating stores across the U.S., fans can enjoy three new Elf-inspired doughnuts and the return of the popular and festive Santa Belly Doughnut, all available in a limited-edition Elf-themed dozen box:
- NEW Buddy Snow Globe Doughnut: Original Glazed® Doughnut dipped in sugar cookie light blue icing and white sprinkles, topped with powdered sugary snow and a chocolate “Elf” piece.
- NEW Buddy Makes Breakfast Doughnut: Original Glazed® Doughnut topped with cake batter spaghetti buttercreme, milk chocolate colorful candies, sprinkles, and a maple drizzle.
- NEW Christmas Lights Doughnut: Original Glazed® Doughnut dipped in rich chocolate icing, drizzled with green icing, and topped with rainbow sprinkles and a chocolate “Elf” piece.
- Santa Belly Doughnut: A Santa belly doughnut filled with Cookies & Kreme™ filling, dipped in red icing and decorated with Santa’s belt and belt buckle candy piece.
“Our new ‘Elf’-inspired doughnuts honor memorable moments from the movie in the most delicious way possible and embody it’s fun and festive spirit,” said Dave Skena, Global Chief Brand Officer for Krispy Kreme. “Smiling is Buddy the Elf’s ‘favorite,’ and ours, too. We know our fans are going to smile a lot when they spread holiday cheer to family and friends all season long with our ‘Elf’ Holiday Collection.”
Doughnut and Elf lovers can also find a limited time Krispy Kreme 6-pack featuring the Buddy Snow Globe Doughnut, Festive Lights Doughnut and Santa Belly Doughnut delivered fresh daily to select grocery stores. The doughnut assortment is available at participating local Walmart, Kroger, Food Lion, Publix, Stater Brothers, Wakefern and more stores.
Krispy Kreme will continue to spread holiday cheer with the return of its annual “Day of the Dozens” on December 12th, offering guests a $1 Original Glazed dozen when they purchase any dozen at regular price in shop, drive-thru, or online for pick-up or delivery.
And just in case that is not enough holiday cheer, Krispy Kreme is offering holiday-inspired beverages, including a Sugar Cookie Latte, available hot, iced, or frozen, and a Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate, served hot.
Wendy’s Is Giving Out Free Cinnabon Pull-Aparts On Leap Day!
2024 Ford Mustang Can Now Be Ordered With Factory Matte Finish
NASA Looking For People To Live In Its Mars Simulator For A Year
Krispy Kreme Partners With Hershey’s For New ‘Chocomania’ Collection
Corazón Tequila’s New Collection Includes Añejos Aged In Buffalo Trace Barrels
Thong Battle: 01/30/24 – 02/06/24
Thong Battle: 02/06/24 – 02/13/24
Thong Battle: 02/13/24 – 02/20/24
Rack Attack: 02/05/24 – 02/12/24
Rack Attack: 02/12/24 – 02/19/24
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- On The Hunt For Plantation Brownies on
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box Delivers Pizza, Breadsticks & Cinnabon Mini Rolls on
- 20 Hilarious Photos Of The Elf On The Shelf Being Very Naughty on
- McDonald’s Has Added Two New Big Mac Variants To Its Menu on