Get excited people, because Applebee’s just announced the return of their fan-favorite All You Can Eat deal, and this time customers are getting more choices than ever! Available now for a limited time, guests can enjoy an unlimited feast of All You Can Eat Boneless Wings, Riblets, and Double Crunch Shrimp for $14.99 when dining in restaurant.
Guests can savor a variety of flavors with these craveable fan-favorite menu items by starting with Boneless Wings, refilling with Double Crunch Shrimp, followed by Riblets – or doubling down on their favorite All You Can Eat menu item. Offering a wide variety of flavors, paired with endless classic fries for a great price, guests can choose from:
- All You Can Eat Boneless Wings: Crispy breaded pieces of tender boneless chicken tossed in your choice of one of six sauces: Classic Buffalo, Honey BBQ, Sweet Asian Chile, Garlic Parmesan, Extra Hot Buffalo, and Honey Pepper. Served with signature coleslaw, endless classic fries, and Bleu cheese or house-made buttermilk ranch dressing.
- All You Can Eat Riblets: Expertly cut from the most tender pork for delicious bone-in flavor, Applebee’s riblets are slow cooked and come dripping in either Honey BBQ or sweet Asian Chile sauce. Served with signature coleslaw and endless classic fries.
- All You Can Eat Double Crunch Shrimp: Crispy battered Double Crunch Shrimp are fried golden brown. Served with cocktail sauce, signature coleslaw and endless classic fries.
“We know America loves our All You Can Eat Boneless Wings – so what better way to kick-start the year by bringing them back PLUS endless Riblets and Double Crunch Shrimp?” said Applebee’s Chief Marketing Officer, Joel Yashinsky. “Whether mixing and matching or staying the course with your favorite savory protein, there’s no going wrong!”
So what are you waiting for? Throw on those stretchy pants, and head on down to your local restaurant to take advantage of this amazing (and delicious) deal. But don’t wait too long to get in on this, as it’s only available for a limited time.
Wendy’s Is Giving Out Free Cinnabon Pull-Aparts On Leap Day!
2024 Ford Mustang Can Now Be Ordered With Factory Matte Finish
NASA Looking For People To Live In Its Mars Simulator For A Year
Krispy Kreme Partners With Hershey’s For New ‘Chocomania’ Collection
Corazón Tequila’s New Collection Includes Añejos Aged In Buffalo Trace Barrels
Thong Battle: 01/30/24 – 02/06/24
Thong Battle: 02/06/24 – 02/13/24
Thong Battle: 02/13/24 – 02/20/24
Rack Attack: 02/05/24 – 02/12/24
Rack Attack: 02/12/24 – 02/19/24
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- On The Hunt For Plantation Brownies on
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box Delivers Pizza, Breadsticks & Cinnabon Mini Rolls on
- 20 Hilarious Photos Of The Elf On The Shelf Being Very Naughty on
- McDonald’s Has Added Two New Big Mac Variants To Its Menu on