Erin Langworthy, a 22-year-old Australian, bungee jumped from the Victoria Falls Bridge into the Zambezi River on New Year’s Eve. Fellow tourists cheered her on when she jumped, but started freaking out when the cord snapped in two, plunging Langworthy into the river!
Amazingly, Langworthy survived the fall (as well as the “croc-infested waters”), suffering a fractured collar bone, as well as massive bruising in the accident.
How Cool Is This Retro Smooth Operator Payphone Charger?
Netflix Is Releasing Season 3 Of ‘Cobra Kai’ On New Year’s Day!
AddArmor Ferrari 458 Speciale Can Stop A Bullet, And Goes Like One Too
Ring In The New Year At Richard Branson’s Stunning Moroccan Retreat
Cheers To The Holidays With These Festive Captain Morgan Cocktails
Thong Battle: 12/22/20 – 12/29/20
Thong Battle: 12/29/20 – 01/05/21
Thong Battle: 01/05/21 – 01/12/21
Look Like A Futuristic Robot While Staying Protected With Blanc’s Full-Face Mask
Thong Battle: 01/12/21 – 01/19/21
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Netflix Is Releasing Season 3 Of ‘Cobra Kai’ On New Year’s Day! on
- Holy Hell, P.F. Chang’s New Korean Bulgogi Steak Is Freaking Delicious! on
- On The Hunt For Plantation Brownies on
- Your iPhone Can Recognize Any Song With Just The Tap Of A Button on
- Look Like A Futuristic Robot While Staying Protected With Blanc’s Full-Face Mask on