Frontier Airlines’s GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass Gives You Unlimited Travel For $599!
Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines today announced its new all-you-can-fly GoWild! Pass, which includes international destinations. The GoWild! Pass offers passholders exclusive access to unlimited flights for one low annual price.
Frontier offers a wide range of attractive international vacation destinations across Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America. International travel can be booked and confirmed starting 10 days before flight departure. Domestic travel can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure. Individuals who have already purchased the GoWild! pass will automatically receive access to international travel. You must be 18 years or older and a U.S. resident to enroll in the GoWild! Pass.
The GoWild! Pass is on sale now for travel starting May 2, 2023 and is valid for a 12-month period.
Here’s how it works:
1. Buy the GoWild! Pass
2. Login to your FRONTIER Miles account
3. Search & Book on flyfrontier.com the day before flight departure for domestic travel or starting 10 days before flight departure for international travel. Your pass will be valid for one year beginning May 2, 2023. For each flight, you’ll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products, for each flight to customize your travel.
5. Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid
A limited number of Go Wild! Passes will be available at a special introductory price of $599 per person on a first-come, first-served basis at https://www.flyfrontier.com/deals/gowild-pass, now through November 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM MT.
“We are thrilled to include international destinations in the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass,” said Barry Biffle, president and CEO, Frontier Airlines. “The GoWild! Pass is proving to be a huge hit as people realize what a fantastic option it is for those with flexible schedules. Don’t miss out on this amazing introductory offer to explore our domestic and international destinations.”
GoWild! Pass holders will enjoy access to a variety of benefits on Frontier, including:
· An unlimited number of flights
· Flights available 300+ days a year
· Access to Frontier’s domestic and international destinations
· Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
· One low annual price for pass access to 12 months of travel
· Confirmed bookings the day before flight departure for domestic travel and starting 10 days before departure for international travel
Important things to know about the GoWild Pass:
– Flights will be available to book and fly starting May 2, 2023
– Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and starting 10 days before flight departure for international travel
– Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
– Flights are subject to blackout periods
– Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seats
– Taxes, fees and charges apply at the time of booking
– A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
– Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
– Travel is not eligible to earn miles or status
– Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your Frontier Miles expiration
– The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The passholder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges
– Your Pass will automatically renew for successive one-year terms unless you cancel
– You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to enroll in the GoWild! Pass
For full terms and conditions (including blackout periods) and to purchase the GoWild! Pass, click here https://www.flyfrontier.com/deals/gowild-pass