TGI Fridays Takes Things To A Whole Other Level With New ‘Big AF Burgers’
TGI Fridays is taking menu indecision out of the equation with a new lineup that combines bigger-than-ever burgers with fan-favorites appetizers so that guests never have to choose. Starting today, the brand is cooking up its all-new Big AF Burgers menu, which features five innovative and must-try offerings that don’t mince on size or flavor.
As immense as they are irresistible, the new burgers start with an incredibly thick six-ounce patty seasoned with big, bold flavors and char-boiled to perfection. Each burger is then topped with one of Fridays’ signature appetizers and served with either a heaping double portion of fries or a side of Southwest Potato Twists. The larger-than-life lineup includes:
- Buffalo Wingman Burger: Layered with pimento bleu cheese spread, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce, spicy aioli, fresh lettuce, tomato and onion, this burger is served with two sides of fries and two bone-in Buffalo Wings added on top to dial up the spice to new heights
- Fridays Signature Whiskey-Glaze Blaze Burger: Topped with bacon, cheddar, spicy aioli, jalapeños, lettuce, tomato and onion, this burger is served with a double portion of fries and mouthwateringly tender ribs coated in Fridays’ Signature Whiskey-Glaze Blaze atop the bun for a saucy bite with the right amount of kick
- Philly Cheesesteak Burger: Featuring a double side of fries; roast beef, warm queso, seasoned red and green bell peppers, onions and pickles are mixed with melted cheeses and a Philly Cheesesteak Egg Roll is skewered on top for a one-of-a-kind take on Philadelphia’s culinary staple
- Southwest Tornado Twists Burger: Loaded with spiral-cut Southwest Potato Twists on the side and under the bun, this burger is topped with warm queso, mixed cheeses, house-made pico de gallo, lettuce and spicy aioli for a tasty twist
- Nashville Hot Chicken with Fries: While fries come on the side, Cajun-spiced giant onion rings are stacked high atop this chicken sandwich with Nashville Hot sauce, Ranch dressing, bacon, pickled jalapeños and fresh cabbage mix for a cluckin’ good spin on the Nashville classic
“As a brand that’s built around helping our fans celebrate all of life’s moments in a big way, we’re thrilled to be bringing even more fun to the table with our Big AF Burgers,” shared Tiffany Wilburn, VP of Marketing at TGI Fridays. “At Fridays, we’re always thinking about menu innovation and how we can create the best possible experience for our guests, and the new Big AF Burgers lineup is just one of the ways we are continuing to go bigger – literally and metaphorically.”
Fans eager to get their hands on the heaping new offerings can enjoy the Big AF Burgers when they dine at TGI Fridays restaurants nationwide and place an order for pickup or delivery on Fridays.com now through June 5.
In addition to the delectable new dishes, TGI Fridays is also shaking up its menu with three thirst-quenching new sips, including:
- Ocean Oasis: Bacardi Rum and DeKuyper Blue Curaçao is combined with coconut, pineapple and fresh citrus for a sip that brings the essence of a beachside getaway to any TGI Fridays table
- Mint Julep: Featuring Maker’s Mark Bourbon, hand-picked mint and agave, this refreshing libation is a minty must-try
- Dragon Fruit Margarita: 1800 Silver Tequila and Cointreau is shaken with dragon fruit, agave and fresh citrus to create a perfectly pink sip that’s as pretty as it is pleasing
To learn more about TGI Fridays, find a restaurant, and start an order online, visit Fridays.com.