This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fellowes. All opinions are 100% mine.
Call me crazy, but I shred EVERYTHING before throwing it away. Why? Because there are criminals out there going through the trash, looking for personal information that could be used to potentially steal your identity and your money.
Identity theft is an ever-growing problem, so I make sure that EVERYTHING I throw away gets shredded into a million little pieces. To me, it's worth spending that extra 10 seconds shredding something for the piece of mind it gives me.
Fellowes, the leader in the shredder game, has just released the ultimate machine, the Fellowes 73Ci. This bad boy comes loaded with useful features that I'm looking for:
- 100% Jam Proof System that eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
- SafeSense Technology which automatically stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening.
- A proprietary Energy Savings System which maximizes shredder energy savings 100% of the time – both in use and out of use.
- Capacitive touch screen controls.
- Heavy-duty Cross-Cut blades that destroy a single sheet of paper into 397 particles, making it nearly impossible to piece back together.
The Fellows 73Ci arrives in office superstores this January, with a suggested retail price of $199.99.
While that price might seem a little steep to some, it's important to keep in mind that you get what you pay for. I originally had one of those "budget" shredders, and it was terrible. It jammed if you put more than 2-3 pages in at one time, it didn't have cross-cut blades (meaning that anyone could put the pieces back together without too much trouble), and it got full in a hurry. And it didn't have any safety mechanisms in place, meaning that it could take off your finger if you weren't paying attention!
The 73Ci addresses ALL of those concerns, among others. So go with the best, and never look back!
What features of the 73Ci excite you the most?