When it comes to grooming, it’s time for guys to face the facts: Girls are paying attention to your skin. In fact, more than 97 percent of girls in the U.S. say it’s important for guys to have clear and smooth skin.
The grooming game starts with the face, and AXE is helping guys put their best face forward with the new AXE Face range of face wash, shave gel and post-shave hydrator products.
Designed in four unique variants that combat common skin problems and boast irresistibly masculine fragrances, the AXE Face range will offer guys a variety of gel- and cream-based products that arm them with everything needed to keep their skin looking and feeling its best.
AXE Face Range Variants
- AXE Chilled combines icy cool ingredients to refresh skin. A minty fragrance and icy sensation will leave you feeling fresh, energized and ready for action in seconds.
- AXE Shield helps keep guys’ sensitive skin hydrated, leaving nothing but ultra-smooth skin. The gentle Shield combination soothes skin, offering balmy relief for even the most sensitive skin. The gel formula calms senses and keeps skin comfortable.
- AXE Boost uses micro-beads, and stimulates and energizes tired-looking skin. The Boost cleansing formula keeps guys’ skin feeling toned and smooth for hours.
- AXE Controil is an exfoliating scrub designed to combat oily skin by removing excess oil and impurities deep into the pores to reveal smooth skin.
AXE Face Range Products
- AXE Face Wash, available in all four variants, cleanses and refreshes the face to make skin look and feel irresistibly smooth.
- AXE Shave Gel, available in the AXE Chilled and Shield variants, helps provide a comfortable shave with a quick-foaming gel that spreads on easily.
- AXE Hydrator, a 2-in-1 post-shave gel and moisturizer available in the AXE Chilled gel formula and Shield cream formula, gives guys the dual power of a refreshing daily moisturizer and post-shave balm to keep skin hydrated and smooth for hours.
The AXE Face range is currently available at most food, drug and mass retail outlets for a suggested retail price range of $4.29 to $8.99.
And to complement the unveil of the AXE Face range, AXE has teamed up with Schick and Philips Norelco to launch an exclusive line of electric shavers, grooming tools, and refillable razors, available only at Walmart and www.walmart.com.
The AXE Shave line gives guys the tools they need to look and feel their best, whether they prefer a blade razor or an electric shaver or trimmer. For more information about the new AXE Shave products, please visit axefacescore.com/shave.
NASA Looking For People To Live In Its Mars Simulator For A Year
Krispy Kreme Partners With Hershey’s For New ‘Chocomania’ Collection
Corazón Tequila’s New Collection Includes Añejos Aged In Buffalo Trace Barrels
All-Electric Chrysler Halcyon Concept Is A Futuristic Stunner!
Introducing The New 2025 Aston Martin Vantage
Thong Battle: 01/30/24 – 02/06/24
Rack Attack: 01/29/24 – 02/05/24
Thong Battle: 02/06/24 – 02/13/24
Rack Attack: 02/05/24 – 02/12/24
Thong Battle: 02/13/24 – 02/20/24
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- On The Hunt For Plantation Brownies on
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box Delivers Pizza, Breadsticks & Cinnabon Mini Rolls on
- 20 Hilarious Photos Of The Elf On The Shelf Being Very Naughty on
- McDonald’s Has Added Two New Big Mac Variants To Its Menu on