Ben & Jerry’s Topped Line Features Seven New Decadent Flavors
Ben & Jerry’s is here to put your New Year’s resolution to the test, with the delicious ice cream maker introducing their latest innovation, an all-new line of seven unique flavors covered with a chocolatey ganache called Ben & Jerry’s Topped.
There’s a Topped flavor for every fan, whether your jam is fruit, peanut butter, caramel or mint, and each is perfectly paired with a generous and luxurious layer of chocolatey ganache on top. Here are the seven all-new flavor combos being offered:
- Whiskey Biz – Brown butter bourbon ice cream with blonde brownies and whiskey caramel swirls topped with white chocolatey ganache and white fudge chunks
- Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough – Chocolate ice cream with caramel swirls & gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough topped with caramel cups & chocolatey ganache
- PB Over the Top – Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirls & peanut butter cups topped with mini peanut butter cups & chocolatey ganache
- Salted Caramel Brownie – Vanilla ice cream with salted caramel swirls & fudge brownies topped with caramel cups & chocolatey ganache
- Strawberry Topped Tart – Sweet cream ice cream with strawberry swirls & pie crust pieces topped with white chocolatey ganache & candy sprinkles
- Thick Mint – Mint ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls & mint chocolate cookie balls topped with chocolate cookies & chocolatey ganache
- Tiramisu – Mascarpone ice cream with fudge swirls & shortbread pieces topped with espresso fudge chunks & chocolatey ganache
While all of these sound pretty great in their own right, I’m most curious about Whiskey Biz, as this over-the-top flavor is produced in partnership with Vermont spirit sensation WhistlePig Whiskey, and it featured their award-winning 6-year old PiggyBack Rye whiskey cooked into the caramel swirls. Yum!
Ben & Jerry’s Innovation Guru Dena Wimette said, “We wanted to dial up the indulgence level with this unique line of flavors, which entirely challenges HOW you eat this ice cream. We started with sundaes and all the things you add to make them great as our inspiration. You could say we ended up going over the Topped.”
Ben & Jerry’s Topped flavors are available now at retailers nationwide with a suggested retail price of $4.99-$5.49. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go to the grocery store.. 😋🍨