Growing up, your Dad probably showed you how to tie a tie. I know mine did. Here’s the problem: Most of us don’t wear tie on a daily basis. And unlike riding a bike, without practice, it’s all too easy to forget how to do it.
Luckily, Jordan O’Brien is here with an awesome life hack that will have you mastering the art of tying a tie in 15 seconds flat. Watch the video above and prepare to be amazed!
How cool is that?!
How Cool Is This Retro Smooth Operator Payphone Charger?
Netflix Is Releasing Season 3 Of ‘Cobra Kai’ On New Year’s Day!
AddArmor Ferrari 458 Speciale Can Stop A Bullet, And Goes Like One Too
Ring In The New Year At Richard Branson’s Stunning Moroccan Retreat
Cheers To The Holidays With These Festive Captain Morgan Cocktails
Thong Battle: 12/22/20 – 12/29/20
Thong Battle: 12/29/20 – 01/05/21
Thong Battle: 01/05/21 – 01/12/21
Look Like A Futuristic Robot While Staying Protected With Blanc’s Full-Face Mask
Thong Battle: 01/12/21 – 01/19/21
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Netflix Is Releasing Season 3 Of ‘Cobra Kai’ On New Year’s Day! on
- Holy Hell, P.F. Chang’s New Korean Bulgogi Steak Is Freaking Delicious! on
- On The Hunt For Plantation Brownies on
- Your iPhone Can Recognize Any Song With Just The Tap Of A Button on
- Look Like A Futuristic Robot While Staying Protected With Blanc’s Full-Face Mask on