From the beginning of time, men have struggled mightily with maintaining respectable hairstyles that they can call their own.
Despite the perpetual snickering of their peers and the cringes of women, some men continue to stick to their guns with hairstyles that just don’t cut it.
In honor of infamously horrendous hairdos, PERT Plus put together a list of the worst hairstyles of all time that should be avoided at all costs.
- The Mullet – The mullet has been so maligned that it now on the verge of extinction. However, you really have to respect those that still rock the mullet. They know that the whole world is laughing at them, but they just don’t care.
- The Comb-Over – Dude, you’re not fooling anyone.. Just shave your head already!
- The Rattail – It is hard to believe that at some point in history a guy created the rattail and then went out in public where some other guy saw him and thought, “hey that guy is groomed like a rat, that looks great!” and then proceeded to adopt the hairstyle himself.
- The Bowl Cut – This hairstyle might have looked good when you were 10. Wait… no it didn’t.
- The Flat Top – While many fine Americans (Johnny Unitas, Big Daddy Kane) and non-Americans (Ivan Drago) alike have sported flat tops, so has Vanilla Ice.