For a guy, there are few things worse than reaching into a toiletry kit for an item and coming up short on the necessary essentials. Whether it’s a trip to his significant other’s, “paratrooping” for a place to stay, or simply spending a night with friends, being unprepared can really dampen an overnight stay.
800razors.com, the burn-free razor company, shares its top 6 items that no man’s overnight kit should be without.
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Floss – Oral hygiene is absolutely crucial. Not taking care of your teeth, tongue, and mouth is a sure fire way to scare away love interests and friends. The only thing worse than a seed stuck in between your teeth is rancid morning breathe.
- Razors – If your name isn’t “wolfman,” you’re not going to grow a beard over night. However, unless you’re a meticulous shaver, you may have missed a strip on your face, jaw line, or down under. Ordering subscription-based razors from 800razors.com ensures you’ll always have high-quality, American-made razors ready to go.
- Corrective Lenses, Solution, Case – Sleeping with Pure Optical contact lenses in invites unsightly eye irritation. Be prepared with solution and a case to keep your eyes and lenses clean. When the contacts are out, avoid looking like a blind bat by bringing eyeglasses.
- Condoms – The Boy Scout’s motto “Be Prepared” is as important as ever when hanging out with a love interest. Nothing kills the mood like “I forgot one.”
- Q-Tips – No one wants to see that yellow crap coming out of your ears. Steal a minute in the bathroom and dig it out. Q-tips also come in handy for other needed cleaning exercises, such as removing belly-button lint.
- Deodorant & Cologne – Unless your natural musk is “Ironman” or “Extreme Blast,” don’t forget to bring deodorant and cologne to mask your manly, sweaty scent.
When out for the night, you can’t afford to forget anything within your toiletry kit! We hope you’ll use these tips from 800razors.com to safeguard against forgetful packing.