The BLUETTI AC300 Power Station Is Finally Available For Purchase!
Back in July, we told you about the BLUETTI AC300, the company’s innovative modular solar power station, which ditches the traditional internal battery pack and instead uses individual battery modules. This modular approach not only significantly reduces the weight of the unit, but it allows you to decide how much or how little power you’ll need for your next outing and pack accordingly.
As you can imagine, word spread fast about the AC300 (and it’s accompanying B300 battery module), getting particular notice from portable solar power users based in California, Texas, Florida, and New York. And given the disruptive weather that CA, TX and FL get, it’s easy to see why they’re interested in a solar powered generator. No idea about New York though..
Regardless, after two long months of waiting, the BLUETTI AC300 and B300 are finally here!
Benefits Of A Solar Generator Over A Gas Generator, And Why Everyone Should Go Solar
- No added noise/extremely quiet operation – 35dB (As quiet as whisper)
- Free, clean, endless renewable power source from the sun or wind.
- Increases your daily solar consumption 24/7
- Extremely low maintenance (due to barely any moving parts)
- Seamless UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply) when power outages occurred
- Noisy operation ≥70dB (As loud as a washing machine)
- Emissions, deadly toxic carbon monoxide (The generators must be used outside)
- Higher carbon footprint – (Uses fossil fuels for power)
- Requires maintenance – (Lots of moving parts to maintain)
- Monthly fuel costs – (Fuel is not free like the sun)
With a solar generator, you’re basically getting free energy from the sun instead of using costly fossil fuels. And you can get this free energy for the life of your solar panels, which is usually around 25 to 30 years. And since solar generators have no moving parts and don’t use a liquid fuel, the likelihood of needing to pay for any types of repairs is significantly lower.
Another thing to consider is that gas is not always easy to get after a natural disaster. When a recent hurricane took out power in much of Florida, people couldn’t get gas for their cars.. or their gas generators, because the pumps run on electricity! That’s a huge problem to have to deal with in the midst of everything else that’s going on.
Then there’s the fact that choosing this green technology over other fossil fueled systems has various environmental and health benefits. Meanwhile, gas powered generators lead to air and noise pollution, and while the latter is just simply annoying, the former contributes to climate change and respiratory diseases.
Lastly, most heavy-duty gas powered generators are heavy and aren’t exactly portable, as they can weigh up to 250lbs. In comparison, BLUETTI’s heavy duty solar powered AC300 weighs a mere 44 pounds and the external battery B300 weighs 74 pounds. Obviously, the less powerful the generator, the lighter it usually weighs, but in general solar generators are way more easier to move around than gas powered generators for the same amount of power density.
Why You Should Choose The BLUETTI AC300
- Bluetti AC300 is 100% modular and can accept up to four B300 battery modules per unit, adding up to a total of 12,288Wh – Good luck running out of power.
- Being modular means people can transport vast amounts of power with ease. All together the machine ways too much to transport, but individually, each part is highly portable.
- AC300 uses top of the range LFP cells which have 3500+ life cycles leading up to 80% of the original capacity. (In other words, putting the device through one cycle a day, means 10 years of service life.)
- Capable of receiving 2,400 watts of unrivalled MPPT solar charging input, it’s time to go full-time solar!
- Packed with a 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter able to adjust the AC charging rate (no need for a power brick, one charging cable will do just fine)
- While connected to two B300 battery modules, the AC300 can be charged with both solar and AC simultaneously, adding up to 5400 watts of power input.
- Allows the connection of the new BLUETTI Fusion Box Pro, connecting of which doubles the voltage, power, and capacity up to 6000W, 240V, 24,576Wh.
- All of this technology can be controlled by a complex, yet easy to use smartphone app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Sold, Where Can I Buy The AC300 And How Is It Delivered?
All new BLUETTI products can be purchased from their official website. And if you order right now, you can take advantage of some special pricing:
– The AC300 paired with 1× B300 battery module starts at $2899 (originally $3699, a savings of $800 for a limited quantity).
– The AC300 paired with 2× B300 battery modules starts at $3648 (originally $4498, a savings of $850).
In addition, you can save more than $1000 when buying certain AC300 solar bundles.
Orders are expected to be delivered in 3-5 weeks, according to BLUETTI.
The BLUETTI AC200 MAX Is Now Back In Stock
But wait, there’s more! After quickly selling out upon its release, the BLUETTI AC200 MAX and B230 battery modules are both now available for purchased again. For those of you who need a quick refresher, the AC200 MAX has a standard built-in 2,048Wh LFP battery pack (with expandable battery capabilities) – an all-round upgrade of the long loved AC200/P.
What’s more, the AC200 MAX can be connected to both the B230 and B300 battery modules, unlike the AC300 which is only compatible with the B300 battery module. At total capacity (connected with two B300 battery modules) the AC200 MAX boasts up to 8,192Wh!
For a limited time, BLUETTI is also offering a discount of $300 on the AC200 MAX, bringing it down to $1,799. Additional savings can be made by purchasing bundles.
Needless to say, if you’re looking for raw power, look no further than BLUETTI. Get your power fix at www.bluettipower.com.