Those who live outside the traditional “Barbecue Belt” of the United States have long been deprived of an abundance of quality barbecue, but that ends now! America is finally getting convenient access to the BBQ options it deserves, thanks to Wendy’s three new BBQ Pulled Pork offerings: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, BBQ Pulled Pork Cheeseburger and BBQ Pulled Pork Cheese Fries.
Wendy’s new BBQ Pulled Pork offerings feature hickory-smoked pulled pork that’s shredded – rather than chopped – to create long, authentic strands with great texture. Wendy’s also took a cue from local barbecue spots offering fans a choice of three custom-crafted sauces (Sweet, Smoky or Spicy) to fit consumers’ personal barbecue style.
“We’re known for our menu innovation, and our new BBQ Pulled Pork offerings deliver on the taste, quality, and customization our customers have come to expect,” said Brandon Solano, Senior VP, Marketing. “We’re giving customers the BBQ choices and flavors they deserve with the convenience of their local Wendy’s.”
Wendy’s three original BBQ Pulled Pork offerings, available until early November, include flavors and ingredients that go beyond typical quick-service barbecue condiments of pickles and onions:
- The BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich features hickory-smoked pulled pork and crunchy slaw made fresh in Wendy’s kitchens every morning, topped with the customer’s choice of three custom-crafted BBQ sauces – Sweet, Smoky or Spicy – all served on a toasted, premium brioche bun. ($4.49)
- The BBQ Pulled Pork Cheeseburger starts with a fresh, never frozen juicy beef hamburger patty, topped with tender hickory-smoked pulled pork, a slice of natural cheddar cheese, crunchy slaw and one of three barbecue sauces, all stacked on a warm, toasted brioche bun. ($4.99)
- The BBQ Pulled Pork Cheese Fries use Wendy’s Natural-Cut Fries as a foundation for warm cheddar cheese sauce, hickory-smoked pulled pork, diced red onions and a choice of Wendy’s three custom-crafted sauces drizzled on top, making the perfect savory snack any time of day. ($2.99)
While we haven’t tried these new menu items yet, rest assured that it’s high up on our to-eat list. 🙂
If you’ve tried one of these new BBQ offerings from Wendy’s already, leave a comment below and let us all know what you thought of it!
Wendy’s Is Giving Out Free Cinnabon Pull-Aparts On Leap Day!
2025 McLaren Artura Spider Drops Its Top, Adds Even More Power
2024 Ford Mustang Can Now Be Ordered With Factory Matte Finish
NASA Looking For People To Live In Its Mars Simulator For A Year
Krispy Kreme Partners With Hershey’s For New ‘Chocomania’ Collection
Thong Battle: 02/06/24 – 02/13/24
Thong Battle: 02/13/24 – 02/20/24
Rack Attack: 02/05/24 – 02/12/24
Rack Attack: 02/12/24 – 02/19/24
Rack Attack: 02/19/24 – 02/26/24
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- On The Hunt For Plantation Brownies on
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box Delivers Pizza, Breadsticks & Cinnabon Mini Rolls on
- 20 Hilarious Photos Of The Elf On The Shelf Being Very Naughty on
- McDonald’s Has Added Two New Big Mac Variants To Its Menu on