It’s tournament time, which means you’ve got to get your game face on. So #GetGameReady with the official pregame products of the Final Four and click here to draft your starting lineup of products for a winning look.
Trade up from your normal roster with these all-stars that will leave your skin feeling clean and invigorated. Match that with advanced protection that will keep you dry for all of life’s pivotal plays. Then choose shampoo and conditioners designed for you that will leave your hair looking and smelling great. Put up a strong daily defense against your harsh environment for a winning look and put your best face forward thanks to a full lineup of cleanses, moisturizers and shave care.
Then enter once daily at UnileverGetGameReady.com for a chance to win an NCAA Final Four experience that includes a trip to the 2016 Final Four in Houston, Texas!
The grand prize winner will receive an NCAA Final Four “Get Game Ready” Experience, including:
- Trip for (2) to attend 2016 March Madness Final Four Championships
- Air transportation
- Ground transportation to/from airport/hotel
- $500 spending money
- Hotel accommodations (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- Shuttle bus transportation from the hotel to the game
- Attendance to Pregame Practice Session = Final Four Friday
- Attendance to Pregame party in stadium suite = CBS Turner Sports Hospitality Event
- Behind the Scenes Tour of Stadium
- Game Tickets
*The approximate retail value of the grand prize will not exceed $5,000.
In celebration of March Madness, I vowed to get game ready as well, shaving off my beard, trimming my hair, and giving my skin some much-needed love. You can see the transformation here:
How’d you like to win a “Get Game Ready” gift pack from Unilever? To enter, simply Tweet out the following:
I want to #GetGameReady and entered for a chance to win great prizes from @GuysGab and @Unilever #sweeps https://www.guysgab.com/get-game-ready-with-the-official-pregame-products-of-the-final-four/
We’ll pick a winner on March 23rd at 5pm EST. Good luck!
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lunchbox, but all opinions are 100% mine.
NASA Looking For People To Live In Its Mars Simulator For A Year
Krispy Kreme Partners With Hershey’s For New ‘Chocomania’ Collection
Corazón Tequila’s New Collection Includes Añejos Aged In Buffalo Trace Barrels
All-Electric Chrysler Halcyon Concept Is A Futuristic Stunner!
Introducing The New 2025 Aston Martin Vantage
Thong Battle: 01/30/24 – 02/06/24
Rack Attack: 01/29/24 – 02/05/24
Thong Battle: 02/06/24 – 02/13/24
Rack Attack: 02/05/24 – 02/12/24
Thong Battle: 02/13/24 – 02/20/24
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- On The Hunt For Plantation Brownies on
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box Delivers Pizza, Breadsticks & Cinnabon Mini Rolls on
- 20 Hilarious Photos Of The Elf On The Shelf Being Very Naughty on
- McDonald’s Has Added Two New Big Mac Variants To Its Menu on