The Super Bowl halftime show is over, and it’s time for Katy Perry’s sharks to get back to work. Cashing in on his newfound fame, the coordination-challenged Left Shark managed to score his own “This is SportsCenter” ad, and it’s pretty freaking sweet!
But why stop at this ad? I think ESPN should run with this and have Left Shark host SportsCenter. Just think about how epic that would be..
All-New Samsung Galaxy S23 Phones Are Packing Some Serious Heat
Krispy Kreme’s Valentine’s Heart-Shaped Donuts Are Choc-Full-Of-Love
After 5 Badass Seasons, Cobra Kai Season 6 Will Be The Final Showdown
2024 Corvette E-Ray Proves That Hybrids Can Be Seriously Fun.. And Fast!
Check Out The Official Trailer For ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 3
Thong Battle: 01/24/23 – 01/31/23
Thong Battle: 01/17/23 – 01/24/23
Thong Battle: 01/10/23 – 01/17/23
Thong Battle: 01/31/23 – 02/07/23
Rack Attack: 01/09/23 – 01/16/23
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Men’s Health: The Simple Skincare Routine For The Busy Modern Man on
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- Guys Gab Hottie Of The Week – Natasha Krasavina (Nata Lee) on
- Wendy’s Introduces New Italian Mozzarella Sandwiches And Garlic Fries on
- Atlantic City Casinos’ New Year’s Eve Party Guide on