March Madness is finally here, and that means lots showers after sweaty games of 1-on-1 which can cause dry scalp and dandruff – something no guy (or girl!) likes. AXE Hair Armor and Freeze Anti-Dandruff Shampoos help guys look and feel their best on and off the court by keeping the dandruff flakes away. Both shampoos help control dandruff in their own unique way for guys:
- AXE itch Relief 2 in 1 Cooling Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner – Cools on contact and relieves the urge to scratch, so guys can focus on the girl.
- AXE Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner – Offers zinc-based dandruff control because girls don’t dig flakes.
Amy Komorowski, Men’s Celebrity Hair Stylist and Grooming Expert for AXE Hair, has shared a few specific ways that guys can wash their hair in the locker room showers that will help minimize dandruff and ensure they look and feel their best post-game:
- Make it a daily priority this spring to wash your hair with AXE Itch Relief 2 in 1 Cooling Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner or AXE Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. According to our research, 74% of girls agree that hair is one of the first things they notice about a guy.
- When combating dandruff or a dry scalp it is best to wash your hair every day (every other day if you have curly or coarse hair) with lukewarm water. Washing the hair with lukewarm water will result in less drying and add shine to your hair.
- Massage the scalp with the pads of your fingertips rather than with your finger nails when washing your hair, and use AXE Itch Relief 2 in 1 Cooling Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner or AXE Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner.
Put these tips into practice, and you’ll be sure to win over the ladies!