What better way to take in the glitz and glamour of Los Angeles than behind the wheel of a supercar, making you feel like one of Hollywood’s elite? Then you definitely need to check out Exotics Racing Los Angeles’s new LA Supercar Tour!
The half-day tour originates at Exotics Racing Los Angeles’ retail store located near the Santa Monica Pier. The line-up of luxurious supercars includes:
- McLaren 570S Spider
- Maserati GranTurismo
- Ferrari 488 Spider
- Lamborghini Huracán Spyder
Each 3-hour tour accommodates up to eight people. An Exotics Racing tour guide rides in the lead car, Maserati GranTurismo, and narrates the tour which can be heard in all four cars. At each stop, guests may exit, take photos and videos and then switch to a different car, enabling them to drive or ride in up to four different cars on the trip.
The tour’s route includes:
- Santa Monica Pier: Drive on sunny Ocean Avenue, away from the Santa Monica Pier while behind the wheel of a supercar.
- Pacific Coast Highway: As one of the most spectacular roads in the world that will wind guests through Pacific Palisades, alongside the Pacific Ocean.
- Beverly Hills: The curvy roads of Sunset Boulevard are no match for these supercars. Guests will see million-dollar mansions and perhaps a few celebrity homes along the way.
- Rodeo Drive: Every guest will want to wear their sunglasses and sit back as they drive this iconic area, populated by the world’s most prestigious fashion retailers.
- Fox Studios: The final stop will be under the peaceful canopy of trees at Rancho Park as guests drive past Miramax and Fox Studios.
The tour concludes at the Santa Monica Pier. From there, guests may view on-board videos from the tour as each supercar is equipped with a video camera capturing the entire tour from inside the cars. They may also shop for mementos from the Exotics Racing store which sells Exotics Racing merchandise and racetrack experiences available at their Fontana, California location at the Auto Club Speedway, and at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
“We created this tour as we were in Southern California at our track at the Auto Club Speedway. We drove our supercars around the city and knew this would be the best way to see the sites in a way that guests would remember for the rest of their lives,” says David Perisset, co-founder of Exotics Racing. “Imagine the top is down, the sunglasses are on and you’re driving down the PCH or Rodeo Drive in a Lamborghini or a Maserati. What could be better than that?”
The price is $399 per person and includes fuel, insurance for one driver and snacks and drinks. Drivers must be at least 21 years or older with a valid license; passengers must be 13 and up. The tours will be available Sunday through Friday with departures at 9am and 1pm. For more information and to book tours, click here.
Photos courtesy of Exotics Racing Los Angeles
All-New Samsung Galaxy S23 Phones Are Packing Some Serious Heat
Krispy Kreme’s Valentine’s Heart-Shaped Donuts Are Choc-Full-Of-Love
After 5 Badass Seasons, Cobra Kai Season 6 Will Be The Final Showdown
2024 Corvette E-Ray Proves That Hybrids Can Be Seriously Fun.. And Fast!
Check Out The Official Trailer For ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 3
Thong Battle: 01/24/23 – 01/31/23
Thong Battle: 01/17/23 – 01/24/23
Thong Battle: 01/10/23 – 01/17/23
Thong Battle: 01/31/23 – 02/07/23
Rack Attack: 01/09/23 – 01/16/23
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Men’s Health: The Simple Skincare Routine For The Busy Modern Man on
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- Guys Gab Hottie Of The Week – Natasha Krasavina (Nata Lee) on
- Wendy’s Introduces New Italian Mozzarella Sandwiches And Garlic Fries on
- Atlantic City Casinos’ New Year’s Eve Party Guide on