Whether you’re going away for Memorial Day weekend or staying local, we’ve got some great cocktail recipes that are sure to make your weekend a memorable one! Best of all, they’re all quick and easy to make, so you can get back to enjoying time with friends and family a little faster.
- 1 oz Crown Royal Black
- .75 oz Ciroc Peach
- .50 oz Cranberry, Orange, Pineapple, & Sprite
- 2 dash Angostura Bitters
- .25 oz Grenadine
Preparation: Mix ingredients, pour into a rocks glass and top off with lemon-lime soda.
- 1½ oz Bulleit Bourbon
- 2 Lemon Wedges
- 3 oz. Tonic
Preparation: Build in a highball glass, serve over ice.
Icy Mint Freeze
- 1 part JDK&Sons Crave Chocolate Mint Liqueur
- 1 part DeKuyper Strawberry Patch Liqueur
- 1 part DeKuyper Blue Curacao
Preparation: Mound fine crushed ice in a cocktail glass using a large ice cream scoop. Pour each ingredient, one by one, in stripes to create a horizontal layering of the ingredients over the crushed ice. Serve with a demitasse spoon.
Hornitos Seize Your Margarita
- 2 parts Hornitos Plata Tequila
- 3⁄4 part Lime Juice
- 3⁄4 part John DeKuyper & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- Muddle in 2 pieces of Watermelon, Jalapeno and Cilantro
Preparation: Pour ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake, double strain into a rocks glass with ice, and garnish with a lime wedge.
Honestly, you can’t go wrong with any of these drinks. So drink up and enjoy!