Seventeen cars just smashed into one horrific train-wreck of a mess on Hollywood Boulevard. Nope, it wasn’t Justin Bieber’s angelic flowing brunette locks this time. It was me, me and my new iPWN! encased iPhone 4 that is – It’s a real head turner!
The Limited Edition iPWN! 4 Case (only 1000 units will be sold) fits both Verizon and AT&T models more snuggly than a Snuggie. They’ve even got a case coming out for the iPad2!
Great stuff about the iPWN! cases:
- iPWN! cases are the ORIGINAL and ONLY hardshell iPhone cases you can buy.
- iPWN! cases protect your iPhone while giving you full access to the touchscreen.
- Due to its slim fit design (only 2 millimeters thick!), iPWN! cases feel barely there and wont take up pocket/bag space.
- iPWN! cases allow full access to all iPhone ports and buttons.
- IPWN! case design was based off of the original Nintendo Gameboy, so it looks real.
This case takes me back to my middle school days, when I’d bring my Gameboy to school and play Super Mario Land all day long. Good times! 🙂
Want a Gameboy iPhone case of your own? At only $21.99, it’s a bargain!