Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition Is An Awesome Sim Racing Cockpit
Logitech G, the leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, and Playseat, the leading manufacturer and innovator of high-quality racing and gaming products, recently teamed up on a new racing cockpit for Logitech G Wheels and Pedals, delivering to gamers the most realistic and immersive racing experience today.
While racing sims are nothing new, quality setups can cost you an arm and a leg. But with the Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition, you can get a small, lightweight, and stylish racing cockpit that won’t break the bank at $599 (Logitech G PRO Wheel and Pedals sold separately). If you’ve ever looked into these, you know that this is a crazy good deal!
The Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition offers professional and prospective racing enthusiasts a complete racing solution with maximum immersion. This new chair features an open cockpit design and ActiFit material delivering lightweight, comfortable ergonomics, customization, and durability that drivers need to perform at their best. With a revolutionary design enabled by Logitech G’s innovation and Playseat’s high-quality racing products, the Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition provides a superior driving experience and a purer connection to the race.
“Logitech G and sim racing are inextricably linked. From the early days of racing games to the modern simulation masterpieces that parallel reality—which IRL racing professionals use to train—Logitech G has provided continuous innovation for racing and simulation enthusiasts at home,” said Tako Dijkman, CEO at Playseat. “Because Logitech G provides design and technology innovation unlike any other in the world, it seems only natural for us to pair our revolutionary products with theirs. This partnership has enabled us to create a truly one-of-a-kind racing rig. With a foundational legacy in the simulation industry and our combined DNA of breakthrough engineering, we can bring the most versatile and immersive racing solution to more people who want to experience the thrill of racing.”
“With more than 20 years of research and working with pro drivers, Playseat has become the de facto standard for delivering unrivaled, real-track realism for drivers around the world,” said Jim Hoey, head of simulation marketing at Logitech G. “The Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition works great with our recently announced PRO Racing Wheel and PRO Racing Pedals. Now drivers will have the correct setup and racing position to feel the thrill of racing.”
The Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition is the perfect pairing for the new PRO Racing Wheel and PRO Racing Pedals offering drivers both form and function. Engineered for the most realistic and immersive racing experience possible, the PRO Racing Wheel features a new, high-performance Direct Drive motor along with TRUEFORCE feedback technology to deliver the most precise and pure connection to racing. Combined with the strength of the new Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition, drivers can have a professional-grade racing setup designed with and for professional drivers.
The new Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition features:
- STRENGTH & QUALITY – The patented and revolutionary design has set a new standard for the ultimate, immersive racing experience. The frame is made out of lightweight carbon steel and is developed to provide extreme rigidity. Durable powder coating finish, high-grade steel alloys, anodised aluminum parts, and the use of PU leather allow for unrivaled durability for in-home and professional use. This game-changing racing seat is capable of supporting the full range of Logitech G Wheel and Pedal products, including additional accessories by using add-ons.
- ActiFit MATERIAL – The Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition racing seat allows racing enthusiasts, of any age or size, to experience the thrill of racing, just like in a real race car. This seat has been developed with Playseat’s Innovative ActiFit material, which comfortably conforms to your body to give you the best support and allows you to feel the full input from your Logitech G wheel products. The ActiFit material also dissipates heat, allowing for racing in long stints without overheating.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – The Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition has a fully adjustable seat, pedal plate, and steering plate, to provide ultimate flexibility in wheel and pedal positioning. The seat can tilt forward, backward, and move up or down to give you the ideal driving position to suit any racing style from single seater to stock car.
- OPEN DESIGN – The open cockpit design allows free movement of the legs for throttle, brake, and clutch for optimal performance. The backrest can recline separately and provides additional, fully adjustable lumbar support as needed. The seat has a built-in option to make the seating area softer or more firm depending on preference.
- ADJUSTABLE PEDAL PLATE – Another unique feature of the Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition is the forward and backward movement of the pedal plate. This was strategically developed to accommodate any adjustments needed to suit multiple racing drivers quickly. To provide high rigidity in all circumstances, these adjustments can be bolted down to be completely tolerance free.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO STORE – The Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition’s carbon steel frame is strong and exceptionally lightweight. At 37 lbs, it’s one of the lightest chairs on the market. The Trophy’s design and weight are ideal for easy storage when not in use.
Pricing and Availability
The Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition is available now in the US, Canada and select markets worldwide and retails for $599. For more information, visit logitechg.com/playseat-trophy.
Gamers, what do you guys think of the Playseat Trophy-Logitech G Edition?