Boobzie is a line of buxomly beautiful insulated beverage covers, affectionately referred to as “the girls”. There are over 20 Boobzies currently available, each designed around a theme as well as their own playful personality / backstory.
Their latest Boobzie “Marie” is sporting Mardi Gras beads in proper fashion, and her motto is “No Boobzies, no beads! Show ’em if you’ve got ’em!”
Nobody celebrates Fat Tuesday like her – You’ll never find Marie sitting on the sidelines! Forever the attention-grabber, she’s always the pretty partier leading the parade, passing out beads, or getting a quick refill. She definitely didn’t come all the way to New Orleans to relax! You can spot her hanging off a balcony, or joining the fun deep in the mix:
- Hobbies: Shopping in the French Quarter, kissing Bayou boys, and riding on floats!
- Likes: Beads, beads, beads, and getting down in New Orleans!
- Dislikes: People who rain on her parade…She would never do that to you!
- Education: Fully trained in the art of voodoo. It’s a family tradition, and she learned from the best!
- Favorite Color: Anything gaudy…the brighter, the better!
- Favorite Food: Crawfish, obviously, but finished off with a heaping helping of King’s Cake.
- Relationship Status: Plans to “unmask the possibilities” of being with any man she can find out on the streets of the French Quarter. Laissez les bon temps roulez! (Means: Let the good times roll!)
Priced at $8.95 and available for purchase at www.boobzie.com, Marie is a limited-edition and she’s only available for purchase until Wednesday, February 13th.
So don’t delay, order your Boobzie today!