I’ve heard that when a runner needs to drop a deuce it’s often called “Runner’s Trot” or as I just found out via Wikipedia, it’s also known as “The Gingerbread Man”. Thanks Wikipedia for ruining my childhood memories.
Doctors aren’t sure why an estimated 20-50% of distance runners get the urge to shit themselves, but the tips below could help prevent The Gingerbread Man from running down your leg.
- Don’t eat for two hours before you have to run – a double-cheeseburger in your stomach 20 minutes before you run 10 miles is a sure way to piss off your bowels.
- Don’t drink coffee or warm fluids, as this is known to speed up the movement of fluids through your intestines.
- Limit your dairy intake and high fiber foods.
- Don’t eat foods that you know produce gas or loose stools. You can treat yourself to Taco Bell after your run.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Down 16 oz. of water an hour before your workout, giving the excess fluid time to pass through, and start off well-hydrated. I don’t think beer counts.
- Be aware of your bowel habits and try to time your workouts for after such movement times. Goes back to not eating two FiberOne™ bars or a gallon of prune juice before your run.
- If everything else fails and you know that no matter what you do you will at some point need to shit yourself, consider the use of an over-the-counter anti-diarrhea product such as Imodium. Studies have shown this has reduced problems related to exercise-induced diarrhea. Or, strap on an adult diaper.
- Design your training routes to include a restroom. If you develop the urgency while exercising, you will be able to plan your route accordingly. This does not include taking a dump in your neighbors driveway.
- Last, but not least, no anal sex for 24 hours prior to a race.
All-New Samsung Galaxy S23 Phones Are Packing Some Serious Heat
Krispy Kreme’s Valentine’s Heart-Shaped Donuts Are Choc-Full-Of-Love
After 5 Badass Seasons, Cobra Kai Season 6 Will Be The Final Showdown
2024 Corvette E-Ray Proves That Hybrids Can Be Seriously Fun.. And Fast!
Check Out The Official Trailer For ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 3
Thong Battle: 01/24/23 – 01/31/23
Thong Battle: 01/17/23 – 01/24/23
Thong Battle: 01/10/23 – 01/17/23
Thong Battle: 01/31/23 – 02/07/23
Rack Attack: 01/09/23 – 01/16/23
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Men’s Health: The Simple Skincare Routine For The Busy Modern Man on
- Death Grip Syndrome Is A Real Thing, And Here’s How To Treat It on
- Guys Gab Hottie Of The Week – Natasha Krasavina (Nata Lee) on
- Wendy’s Introduces New Italian Mozzarella Sandwiches And Garlic Fries on
- Atlantic City Casinos’ New Year’s Eve Party Guide on