Sources report that Season 5 of The Celebrity Apprentice has already begun taping in New York City, and this season brings us some actual celebrities..
From the looks of things, this season’s cast should prove quite dynamic, featuring a healthy collection of reality-TV stars, eye candy and — quite possibly, if we all cross our fingers — a showdown between small-screen Italian divas Victoria Gotti and Teresa Guidice.
The new cast also includes:
- Former “American Idol” favorite Clay Aiken
- Race-car driver Marco Andretti
- Radio and TV personality Adam Carolla
- “Wayne’s World” muse Tia Carrere
- “Incredible Hulk” star Lou Ferrigno
- 80s pop-star Debbie Gibson
- Former late-night host Arsenio Hall
- Magician/rumor debunker Penn Jillette
- “Making the Band” vet Aubrey O’Day
- “American Chopper” dad Paul Teutal
- Models Cheryl Tiegs and Patricia Velasquez
- Former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza
- Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider
- Foul-mouthed funny lady Lisa Lampanelli
- George Takei – Sulu from “Star Trek”
After seasons of C and D-listers, Trump has finally assembled a decent cast!
My money’s on Paul Teutal or Adam Carolla.. (Though a part of me thinks Penn Jillette might be the dark horse no one sees coming)
Regardless, I can’t wait for Season 5 to air – It should be the best Celebrity Apprentice yet!