I absolutely love hosting dinner parties for my friends, but I hate the cleanup afterwards. Sure, we have a dishwasher, but it’s 20+ years old, and it’s rarely up for the task of a large load unless you “prewash” it by hand first. And seriously, who wants to deal with that? Not this guy!
So I’ve been looking at new dishwashers, and during a recent visit to Best Buy, my salesperson showed me the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher, and it was love at first sight, as it checked off all of the boxes in what I was looking for. Yes, you know you’re a grown-up when you start getting excited about dishwashers. 🙂
With 24″ of width, there’s room for up to 16 place settings, so you can load this bad boy to your heart’s content without it getting full. And thanks to the flexible 3rd rack, you can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items. Plus, you choose from 6 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
The Bosch 800 Series dishwashers also feature their patented CrystalDry™ technology, which transforms moisture into heat to get dishes, including plastics, 60% drier.* You know what that means? No more having to grab a towel and dry your slightly damp plates and cups while you are unloading them.
Also, unlike my current dishwasher, which can keep me awake if I run the dishes at night, this one is dead quiet, with a number of sound-reducing technologies to help deliver an extremely quiet 42-dBA noise level rating. Seriously, Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you may have to check the exterior Infolight just to make sure that it’s actually running.
One other feature that I really liked is the 24/7 Aquastop, a 4-part leak prevention system that uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself. I just spent way too much money on new hardwood floors in my kitchen, so the last thing I want for them is to get ruined by a pesky leak or something.
Still not sure? Here are some other noteworthy features on the Bosch 800 Series dishwasher:
- The new Bosch 800 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and patented CrystalDry technology.
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics.
- Extremely quiet operation (42 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base.
- Large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack- the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils.
- Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide.
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings.
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse.
- Patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
*Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Drying performance may vary by dish type.
Sounds pretty great right? So if you think the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher might be the right dishwasher for you, head over to BestBuy.com to learn more.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.