If you’re traveling before the end of the year, consider using Uber when you reach your destination. Because this holiday season, the ride-sharing giant is offering two free Uber rides (up to $65 each) from 11 major airports for American Express Card Members.
Here’s how it works:
- Open your Uber app and go to the Promotions tab to enter the promo code AMEXAIRPORT. (If you have the new Uber app, this is done in the Payment tab)
- Make sure your American Express Card is linked to your Uber account and selected as your payment method for the ride.
- When you get to the airport, summon your Uber car. You can take up to a total of 2 rides originating from select airports (see below) before 12/31/16. Your rides will be free, up to $65 each!
Which airports are included?
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
As you can see, there are some big ones listed there, though the one I would use the most (Philadelphia) is noticeably absent. 🙁
Overall, it’s a pretty sweet deal, and if you are traveling through one of these airports before the end of the year and you’re an AMEX card holder, you should definitely take advantage of it! You can learn more about this promo at uber.com.