To celebrate Father’s Day, hhgregg is partnering with Broil King all month long. Every Friday in June, the hhgregg blog will provide a mouth-watering FoodieFriday recipe from Broil King, along with some helpful cooking tips from the Broil King experts.
Keep reading to learn how to whip up the perfect steak marinade – and don’t forget to follow the advice from the grill masters at Broil King for delicious results. We smell a summer cookout on the horizon!
4 Steaks (preferably New York Strip), 1″ thick
2 Garlic Cloves, minced or pressed
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Freshly Ground Pepper
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Trim excess fat from the steaks. In a heavy, resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients.
Marinate the steaks for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator. If refrigerating, bring steaks close to room temperature 1 hour before grilling for more even cooking.
Preheat the barbecue on high. Brush grids with olive oil. Grill steak on both sides to desired doneness.
Broil King Expert Tips:
- To make sure you have the best grilling technique, check out Broil King’s how-to video
- Marinate meats in a non-metal shallow bowl or in a sturdy, resealable plastic bag. Never re-use marinades.
- Let cooked meats rest between one quarter and one third of the total cooking time before serving (5 minutes for steaks, chops, and other individual portions, up to 30 minutes for chickens, turkeys and roasts).
For even more tips from Broil King, check out their Broil King Guest Pinterest Board!
And if your steaks didn’t turn out as planned, don’t sweat it. hhgregg is having a #GrillFail photo competition from June 5–14 to celebrate your grilling blunders (the winner of the best #GrillFail will win an hhgregg gift card!), so post your photo with #GrillFail on Instagram, Twitter or their Facebook page, and who knows, you might just come out a winner after all!
Bad News James Bond Fans, ‘No Time To Die’ Has Been Delayed Once Again
Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ Make Their World Debut
Alpha ACE Coupe Performance Edition Is An Electric Hot Hatch Built For Fun
How To Get In Shape This New Year, Even If You’re Stuck In Quarantine
ColdSnap Whips Up Soft-Serve Ice Cream Using Keurig-Like Pods
Thong Battle: 12/29/20 – 01/05/21
Thong Battle: 01/05/21 – 01/12/21
Thong Battle: 01/12/21 – 01/19/21
Thong Battle: 01/19/21 – 01/26/21
Playboy Model Tahlia Paris Kicked Off Of Bumble For Being ‘Too Hot’
Watch The Fast And Furious Trailer For ‘Hobbs & Shaw’
A Dance-Off For The Ages Broke Out At Monday Night’s 76ers Game
Netflix Drops ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trailer Ahead Of Release Tomorrow
Former NASA Engineer Gets Revenge On Package Thief With Glitter Bomb
Hang Glider Holds On For Dear Life After Realizing He’s Not Strapped In
- Playboy Model Tahlia Paris Kicked Off Of Bumble For Being ‘Too Hot’ on
- The Most Important Things You Need To Inspect Before Buying A Used Car on
- Thong Battle: 01/12/21 – 01/19/21 on
- Netflix Is Releasing Season 3 Of ‘Cobra Kai’ On New Year’s Day! on
- Holy Hell, P.F. Chang’s New Korean Bulgogi Steak Is Freaking Delicious! on