It’s hard to believe that another year has passed us by.. Where does the time go?
If you’re a regular reader of the site, you know that 2014 was an amazing year for Guys Gab, filled with all kind of wild adventures and opportunities. We risked our lives on more than one occasion, stayed at some amazing places around the country, put our liver to the test repeatedly, made a number of new friends along the way, and got to drive many cars that cost more than our houses.. Like a 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S that ZF let us drive on an abandoned airstrip!
In case you missed it, here are some of our highlights from 2014:
- Ice climbing in the Catskills Mountains with Speed Stick
- Trapeze lessons in NYC with Dove Men+Care
- Off-roading in Baja Mexico with BFGoodrich
- Driving a real IndyCar at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- A booze-fueled NASCAR weekend with Crown Royal
- Exploring the beauty of Marco Island FL with Marriott
- Partying on a yacht with AXE and Michael B. Jordan
- Visiting 5 baseball stadiums in 5 days in a Kia Sorrento
- Track day at Monticello Raceway with the Lexus RC F
- Meeting Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson in Charlotte
Overall, it’s been an amazing year, and we can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store for us. And of course, we couldn’t do this without our loyal readers, so thanks for your continued support, and here’s to an epic 2015!